STAY POSTED FOR FIREWORKS
A MESSAGE FROM THE TOWN OF MINERVA
Friends and Neighbors,
With the unfavorable weather forecast for Minerva Day, Saturday, July 3, we will make a final decision by 8:00 AM Saturday on whether or not we will have our fireworks display. We will post on Facebook and the Town’s website at 8:00 AM to let you know the decision. If the fireworks are cancelled they will be rescheduled to Saturday, September 4, 2021.
Besides rain we do not want to have the same problem that happened a couple of years ago when the fireworks were not able to be seen due to low cloud cover.
Thank you for your understanding.
~Stephen R. McNally, Supervisor